2010年12月20日星期一

That best replica watches will definitely help as I’m willing my way up the Alps

Its the most beautiful bike I’ve ridden. I’d show you a picture, but my wife accidentally took my camera to New York this weekend. I’ll get pics up tomorrow. As for my initial impressions of the ride, it’s as plush as I could have hoped for. We threw it up on the scale at the shop where I had it built up, and it weighed just under 15 lbs without pedals. That best replica watches will definitely help as I’m willing my way up the Alps and Pyrenees. And, if you’re wondering: yes, it’s plenty stiff. I was doing 900-watt uphill sprints yesterday without any chain rub. The XS delivers its biggest bang going downhill, though. The titanium is just enough to take the sting out of the chip-seal road that leads up to our local ski resort at 10,200 feet above sea level. On my first ride, I hit nearly 50 mph while descending a long section with an 8 percent grade.

The best part was when I wove through a line of 11 guys on Harley Davidsons in the switchbacks near the top of the climb. By the time I reached the lead guy, the bikers I had already passed were cheering me on. Very fun.My last weekend of training went relatively well. I had to dodge some pretty nasty lightning storms. But from Friday to Monday I got in Replica Rolex watches eight hours of riding and somewhere in the neighborhood of 12,000 feet of climbing, all at altitude. Today is a much-needed recovery day. My coach has two relatively light 90-minute workouts planned for Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. Then I’ll pack up the bike and fly out to France Wednesday evening.

Target has announced its stores will soon be carrying Shaun White Shoes, which will join the Shaun White clothing collection. The shoes were designed by Shaun and his brother, Jesse, and will be targeted at skateboarders.“It’s been a lot of fun working with replica watch gift Target for the past few years on my clothing line,” said Shaun, according to a press release. “I’m excited to have the opportunity to bring some authentic skate shoes into the mix.”The collection will hit stores this fall. Will you buy a pair?